9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This event is at maximum capacity.
10th Annual Club Championships!
This event is our annual six-round, two-day Warhammer 40k tournament at the Kingston Gaming Nexus: 270 Bagot St. Kingston, ON. Admission to the tournament is $50 for the entire weekend. Sign up is in advance at Kingston Gaming Nexus either in person or through their website
Full payment is required to reserve your spot at the tournament. Please note, that if you do not sign up and show up on the day of the tournament, you are not guaranteed a spot to play. Because of Covid 19 restrictions, we cannot expand beyond what we’ve allocated, which for this year is very limited due to the pandemic.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS TOURNEY IS SLOTTED FOR A MAXIMUM OF 20 PLAYERS
This is a 2,000 point, six game tournament
The date of the event is Saturday February 20,2021 and Sunday February 21, 2021. Doors open at 9 AM. Dice roll at 9:30.
Schedule is as follows:
Saturday February 20, 2021
9:00 AM – Sign in
9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game One
12:00 PM to 12:45 PM – Lunch
12:45 PM to 3:15 PM – Game Two
3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Game Three
Sunday February 21, 2021
9:00 AM – Sign in
9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game Four
12:00 PM to 12:30 PM – Lunch
12:45 PM to 3:15 PM – Game Five
3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Game Six
6 PM – Awards and Prizes -> Final judging for best painted award.
Early bird signup:
Registering early means you get a FREE T-SHIRT.
As we’re trying to encourage early registration, this year if you register by the deadline you get a free t-shirt. Early bird helps us out immensely (as we have to pre order shirts, trophies etc.) so we want to encourage pre-registration as much as possible. Ideally by the deadline we’d have EVERYONE pre-registered.
Player pack this year is posted below. This includes our tournament FAQ’s to help you build your list and know what to expect with respect to your tourney experience.
Early Bird Deadline – Friday January 15th
So to claim early bird you must be:
– Paid and signed up at Nexus
– Final army list sent to me via my email: email@example.com
|Place||Name||Army||Battle||Best Painted||Total||Sports Votes|
|1||Kevin Rutherford||Death Guard||517||76||617||24|
|2||Rick Abrams||Chaos Daemons||477||78||581||26|
|3||Jake Porter||Adeptus Soritus||423||96||545||26|
|5||Lukas Duchaine||Space Marines||419||76||524||29|
|6||Matt Morton||Chaos Knights||397||99||519||23|
|7||Connor Makarucha||Space Wolves||410||52||485||23|
|8||Colin Krstic||Alpha Legion||362||61||454||31|
|10||Matt McAdoo||Adeptus Custodes||348||57||431||26|
|10||Michael Purdon||Grey Knights||344||64||431||23|
|13||Ryan Sullivan||Death Watch||324||58||405||23|
|15||Maxime Gregoire||Astra Militarum||283||52||361||26|
|16||Jason LeClair||Space Marines||251||60||333||22|
|17||Eric Morrin||Dark Angels||258||52||332||22|
|19||Shannon Mcleod (W)||Eldar||173||53||236||10|
|20||Sam McAdoo (W)||Grey Knights||127||38||178||13|
To be as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, all participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All players wishing to use the play area must abide by all public health orders at all times while inside Kingston Nexus.
- All players must wear a face covering.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entrance to the play area. We also recommend sanitizing your hands frequently while inside our play area. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All players must attempt to practice physical distancing to the extent that it is possible while in the play area. We recommend always staying on the opposite side of the table from your opponent.
- All players wishing to use the play area must register and provide their full name, email address, and phone number. This is done at the request of KFL&A Public Health to assist with contract tracing related to COVID-19. Capacity is limited so that we can all play our favourite games as safely as possible.
- All tables must be reserved in advance; drop-ins are not permitted. There is no cost to reserve a table, but we ask that you limit yourself to 1 table per week, so that others may also enjoy the space.
- Players will be assigned a table and a time slot. Please do not enter the play area before your time slot, or approach any table other than the one you are assigned to.
- When you are finished with your game(s), please leave the play area as quickly as possible. You may certainly socialize with the other players, but we encourage you to do it outside.
- No food is permitted in the play area. If you get hungry, please leave Nexus and eat outside.
- No spectators are permitted. Note that you are also considered a spectator if you have a table reserved and your game ends early and you hang around to see how the next table over is doing.
- No shared game pieces are permitted. Similarly, while in the play area, you may only touch any game pieces (i.e. dice, cards, figurines) that belong to you. If you are playing a game that might normally involve you touching another player's pieces, we suggest that you simply instruct them to perform the action on your behalf. Please bring your own dice, cards, measuring tapes, and whatever else you might need for the game you are intending to play. We will not be lending out dice or measuring tapes, and we ask that you do not borrow your opponent's.
PairingsPairing system used: Swiss
PrizesPrizes awarded: Door prizes
270 Bagot St.
Kingston Ontario K7L 3G5
This event is fully booked.
- Matt Morton
- Connor Makarucha
- Cory Tokay
- Ryan Sullivan
- Jordan Racey
- Matthew McAdoo
- Taylor Stevens
- Jason Leclair
- Maxime Gregoire
- Jake Porter
- Iain Clark
- Michael Purdon
- Rick Abrams
- Chris McDonnell
- Kevin Rutherford
- Peter Scouten
- Josh Nelson
- Colin Krstic
- Lukas Duchaine
- Mike Candlish