9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This event is at maximum capacity.
This event is our annual six-round, two-day Warhammer 40k tournament at the Kingston Gaming Nexus: 270 Bagot St. Kingston, ON. Admission to the tournament is $40 for the entire weekend. Sign up is in advance at Kingston Gaming Nexus either in person or through the website (here).
Full payment is required to reserve your spot at the tournament. If the reserved spaces all fill up a waiting list will be formed, and we will look at bringing in additional tables to accommodate. Please note, that if you do not sign up to the waiting list and show up on the day of the tournament, you are not guaranteed a spot to play. We can only bring in additional tables if we know ahead of time that they are required!
This is a 2,000 point, six game tournament
The date of the event is Saturday February 18, and Sunday February 19, 2017. Doors open at 9 AM. Dice roll at 9:30.
Schedule is as follows:
Saturday February 18, 2017
- 9:00 AM – Sign in
- 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game One (at the end of game one your army is displayed for paint scoring)
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM – Lunch –> paint judging occurs
- 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM – Game Two
- 3:15 PM to 5:45 PM – Game Three
Sunday February 19, 2017
- 9:00 AM – Sign in
- 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game Four (at the end of game four your army is displayed for paint scoring)
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM – Lunch –> paint judging is completed
- 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM – Game Five
- 3:15 PM to 5:45 PM – Game Six
- 6 PM – Awards and Prizes
Early bird signup:
Registering early means you get a FREE T-SHIRT and FREE POINTS.
as we’re trying to encourage early registration, this year if you register by the deadline you get 12 points added to your score for the weekend! (making the grand total out of 180 possible points). If you don’t think that’s a big deal think about it this way – you’re adding nearly a full winning game worth of points to your score. Early bird helps us out immensely (as we have to pre order shirts, trophies etc.) so we want to encourage pre-registration as much as possible. Ideally by the deadline we’d have EVERYONE pre-registered.
Early Bird Deadline – Saturday January 28th
So to claim early bird you must be:
- Paid and signed up at Nexus
- Final army list sent to me via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Place||Name||Sports||Battle||Paint||Army Composition||Early Bird||Total|
|13||Anthony van Poppelen||28||38||28||18||12||124|
To be as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, all participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All players wishing to use the play area must abide by all public health orders at all times while inside Kingston Nexus.
- New! All players wishing to use the play area must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- All players must wear a face covering.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entrance to the play area. We also recommend sanitizing your hands frequently while inside our play area. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All players must attempt to practice physical distancing to the extent that it is possible while in the play area. We recommend always staying on the opposite side of the table from your opponent.
- All players wishing to use the play area must register and provide their full name, email address, and phone number. This is done at the request of KFL&A Public Health to assist with contract tracing related to COVID-19. Capacity is limited so that we can all play our favourite games as safely as possible.
- All tables must be reserved in advance; drop-ins are not permitted. There is no cost to reserve a table, but we ask that you limit yourself to 1 table per week, so that others may also enjoy the space.
- Players will be assigned a table and a time slot. Please do not enter the play area before your time slot, or approach any table other than the one you are assigned to.
- When you are finished with your game(s), please leave the play area as quickly as possible. You may certainly socialize with the other players, but we encourage you to do it outside.
- No food is permitted in the play area. If you get hungry, please leave Nexus and eat outside.
- No spectators are permitted. Note that you are also considered a spectator if you have a table reserved and your game ends early and you hang around to see how the next table over is doing.
- No shared game pieces are permitted. Similarly, while in the play area, you may only touch any game pieces (i.e. dice, cards, figurines) that belong to you. If you are playing a game that might normally involve you touching another player's pieces, we suggest that you simply instruct them to perform the action on your behalf. Please bring your own dice, cards, measuring tapes, and whatever else you might need for the game you are intending to play. We will not be lending out dice or measuring tapes, and we ask that you do not borrow your opponent's.
PairingsPairing system used: n/a
PrizesPrizes awarded: n/a
270 Bagot St.
Kingston Ontario K7L 3G5
This event is fully booked.
- Randy Cavanaugh
- Lukas Duchaine
- Chris McDonnell
- Tony Crawford
- Colin Krstic
- Matt Morton
- Daniel Brooks
- Connor Makarucha
- Matt Mullen
- Stefan Myers
- Matthew McAdoo
- M A
- Stephen Makarucha
- Jason Leclair
- Chris Myers
- Peter Aadoson
- Corey Donohue
- Keegan Rae
- Jake Porter
- Justin Carreiro
- Ben Jensen
- Josh Chatten
- Anthony van Poppelen
- Jordan Racey
- Derek Deraiche
- Garrett Makarucha
- jamie Williams
- Fraser Strong
- Timothy Gagnon
- Adrien Williamson