9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This event is our annual six-round, two-day Warhammer 40K tournament at the Kingston Gaming Nexus: 270 Bagot St. Kingston, ON.
Admission to the tournament is $50 for the entire weekend. Sign up is in advance at Kingston Gaming Nexus either in person or through this event page. Full payment is required to reserve your spot at the tournament. Please note, that if you do not sign up and show up on the day of the tournament, you are not guaranteed a spot to play. Because of how large this tourney will be, we cannot expand beyond what we’ve allocated.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS TOURNEY IS SLOTTED FOR A MAXIMUM OF 40 PLAYERS
This is a 2,000 point, six game tournament.
The date of the event is Saturday February 22, 2018 and Sunday February 23, 2018. Doors open at 9 AM. Dice roll at 9:30.
Schedule is as follows:
Saturday February 22, 2018
- 9:00 AM – Sign in
- 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game One (at the end of game one your army is displayed for paint scoring)
- 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM – Lunch –> paint judging occurs
- 12:45 PM to 3:15 PM – Game Two
- 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Game Three
Sunday February 23, 2018
- 9:00 AM – Sign in
- 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game Four (at the end of game four your army is displayed for paint scoring)
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM – Lunch –> paint judging is completed
- 12:45 PM to 3:15 PM – Game Five
- 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Game Six
- 6 PM – Awards and Prizes
Early Bird Signup
Registering early means you get a FREE T-SHIRT and FREE POINTS.
As we’re trying to encourage early registration, this year if you register by the deadline you get 12 points added to your score for the weekend! (making the grand total out of 160 possible points). If you don’t think that’s a big deal think about it this way – you’re adding nearly a full winning game worth of points to your score. Early bird helps us out immensely (as we have to pre-order shirts, trophies etc.) so we want to encourage pre-registration as much as possible. Ideally by the deadline we’d have EVERYONE pre-registered.
Early Bird Deadline – Friday January 31st
So to claim early bird you must be:
- Paid and signed up at Nexus
- Final army list sent to Shannon via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Player pack this year is posted below. This includes our tournament FAQ’s to help you build your list and know what to expect with respect to your tourney experience.
|1||Jordan Racey||Kaelon Brown, Dave Bertrand, Matt Morton, Alex Stewart, Dylan Ashe, Chris McDonnell||134|
|2||Kevin Rutherford||Chris McDonnell, Sean Bai, Alex Stewart, Matt Morton, Jonathan Wolfe, Dave Bertrand||132|
|3||Alex Stewart||Jake Porter, Connor Makarucha, Kevin Rutherford, Jordan Racey, Justin Carreiro, Matt Morton||131|
|4||Matt Morton||Iain Clark, Mike Purdon, Jordan Racey, Kevin Rutherford, Dave Bertrand, Alex Stewart||126|
|5||Jake Porter||Alex Stewart, Jack Crowley, Alex Blair, Alissa McDonough, Colin Krstic, Connor Makarucha||125|
|6||Dave Bertrand||Colin Krstic, Jordan Racey, Kaelon Brown, Sean Bai, Matt Morton, Kevin Rutherford||125|
|7||Dylan Ashe||Keegan Rae, Alex Blair, Jason Leclaire, Justin Carreiro, Jordan Racey, Jonathan Wolfe||124|
|8||Rick Abrams||Justin Carreiro, Keegan Rae, Eric Morrin, Kaelon Brown, Chris McDonnell, Alex Blair||119|
|9||Chris McDonnell||Kevin Rutherford, Andrew Groom, Peter Scouten, Matt McAdoo, Rick Abrams, Jordan Racey||118|
|10||Jack Crowley||Jonathan Wolfe, Jake Porter, Keegan Rae, Connor Makarucha, Iain Clark, Maxime Gregoire||116|
|11||Cory Tokay||Alissa McDonough, Ringer, Colin Krstic, Jonathan Wolfe, Eric Morrin, Sean Bai||116|
|12||Colin Krstic||Dave Bertrand, Jason Leclaire, Cory Tokay, Maxime Gregoire, Jake Porter, Stefan Myers||112|
|13||Keegan Rae||Dylan Ashe, Rick Abrams, Jack Crowley, Nicholas Delange, Liam McAdoo, Alissa McDonough||111|
|14||Alex Blair||Eric Morrin, Dylan Ashe, Jake Porter, Mike Purdon, Alissa McDonough, Rick Abrams||110|
|15||Sean Bai||Nicholas Delange, Kevin Rutherford, Connor Makarucha, Dave Bertrand, Stefan Myers, Cory Tokay||108|
|16||Matt McAdoo||Connor Makarucha, Nicholas Delange, Iain Clark, Chris McDonnell, Kaelon Brown, Justin Carreiro||108|
|17||Connor Makarucha||Matt McAdoo, Alex Stewart, Sean Bai, Jack Crowley, Jason Leclaire, Jake Porter||107|
|18||Alissa McDonough||Cory Tokay, Jonathan Wolfe, Justin Carreiro, Jake Porter, Alex Blair, Keegan Rae||105|
|19||Kaelon Brown||Jordan Racey, Stefan Myers, Dave Bertrand, Rick Abrams, Matt McAdoo, Iain Clark||104|
|20||Nicholas Delange||Sean Bai, Matt McAdoo, Stefan Myers, Keegan Rae, Mike Purdon, Liam McAdoo||103|
|21||Jonathan Wolfe||Jack Crowley, Alissa McDonough, Mike Purdon, Cory Tokay, Kevin Rutherford, Dylan Ashe||103|
|22||Mike Purdon||Liam McAdoo, Matt Morton, Jonathan Wolfe, Alex Blair, Nicholas Delange, Peter Scouten||102|
|23||Jason Leclaire||Andrew Groom, Colin Krstic, Dylan Ashe, Iain Clark, Connor Makarucha, Eric Morrin||102|
|24||Justin Carreiro||Rick Abrams, Peter Scouten, Alissa McDonough, Dylan Ashe, Alex Stewart, Matt McAdoo||101|
|25||Eric Morrin||Alex Blair, Liam McAdoo, Rick Abrams, Peter Scouten, Cory Tokay, Jason Leclaire||99|
|26||Iain Clark||Matt Morton, Maxime Gregoire, Matt McAdoo, Jason Leclaire, Jack Crowley, Kaelon Brown||95|
|27||Maxime Gregoire||Stefan Myers, Iain Clark, Liam McAdoo, Colin Krstic, Peter Scouten, Jack Crowley||94|
|28||Stefan Myers||Maxime Gregoire, Kaelon Brown, Nicholas Delange, Liam McAdoo, Sean Bai, Colin Krstic||94|
|29||Peter Scouten||Ringer, Justin Carreiro, Chris McDonnell, Eric Morrin, Maxime Gregoire, Mike Purdon||90|
|30||Liam McAdoo||Mike Purdon, Eric Morrin, Maxime Gregoire, Stefan Myers, Keegan Rae, Nicholas Delange||84|
|31||Andrew Groom (W)||Jason Leclaire, Chris McDonnell, Ringer||37|
|32||Ringer (W)||Peter Scouten, Cory Tokay, Andrew Groom||0|
To be as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, all participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All players wishing to use the play area must abide by all public health orders at all times while inside Kingston Nexus.
- All players must wear a face covering.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entrance to the play area. We also recommend sanitizing your hands frequently while inside our play area. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All players must attempt to practice physical distancing to the extent that it is possible while in the play area. We recommend always staying on the opposite side of the table from your opponent.
- All players wishing to use the play area must register and provide their full name, email address, and phone number. This is done at the request of KFL&A Public Health to assist with contract tracing related to COVID-19. Capacity is limited so that we can all play our favourite games as safely as possible.
- All tables must be reserved in advance; drop-ins are not permitted. There is no cost to reserve a table, but we ask that you limit yourself to 1 table per week, so that others may also enjoy the space.
- Players will be assigned a table and a time slot. Please do not enter the play area before your time slot, or approach any table other than the one you are assigned to.
- When you are finished with your game(s), please leave the play area as quickly as possible. You may certainly socialize with the other players, but we encourage you to do it outside.
- No food is permitted in the play area. If you get hungry, please leave Nexus and eat outside.
- No spectators are permitted. Note that you are also considered a spectator if you have a table reserved and your game ends early and you hang around to see how the next table over is doing.
- No shared game pieces are permitted. Similarly, while in the play area, you may only touch any game pieces (i.e. dice, cards, figurines) that belong to you. If you are playing a game that might normally involve you touching another player's pieces, we suggest that you simply instruct them to perform the action on your behalf. Please bring your own dice, cards, measuring tapes, and whatever else you might need for the game you are intending to play. We will not be lending out dice or measuring tapes, and we ask that you do not borrow your opponent's.
PairingsPairing system used: Swiss
PrizesPrizes awarded: Door prizes
270 Bagot St.
Kingston Ontario K7L 3G5
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Connor Makarucha
- Liam Macadoo
- Chris McDonnell
- Matt Morton
- Maxime Gregoire
- Colin Krstic
- Jason Leclair
- Rick Abrams
- Kaelon Brown
- Eric Morrin
- Jordan Racey
- Jake Porter
- Jack Crowley
- Alissa McDonough
- Keegan Rae
- Michael Purdon
- Peter Scouten
- Jonathan Wolfe
- Iain Clark
- Dylan Ashe
- Cory Tokay
- Nicholas Deslandes
- Stefan Myers
- Kevin Rutherford
- Alex Blair
- Dave Bertrand
- Matthew McAdoo
- Justin Carreiro
- Sean Bai
- Alex Stewart
- Andrew Groom