8:30 am - 6:00 pm
This event is at maximum capacity.
Saturday November 6th, Kingston Gaming Nexus
Start time 9 AM dice roll, 8:30 AM registration
This tournament will be four games, each at increasing point levels. Every model that is in your list must have been previous in your previous list (ie: if you brought 5 intercessors game one, then game two must include those same 5 intercessors. Although the unit size can be increased, you cannot remove models from the list)
Any unit which is a Supreme commander cannot be included in your list until GAME THREE at the earliest (Primarchs, Silent king, Morvenn Vahl etc.)
Game one is 500 points – you begin with 3 command points to build your force, rule of TWO is in effect*
Game two is 1000 points – you begin with 6 command points to build your force, rule of TWO is in effect
Game three is 1500 points- you begin with 12 command points to build your force, rule of THREE is in effect
Game four is 2000 points – you being with 12 command points to build your force, rule of THREE is in effect
*note – rule of 2/3 means that other than troops or dedicated transports no other datasheet can be repeated more than two or three times in your army.
Schedule is as follows:
8:30 AM – registration
9:00 AM – 10:00– Game one
10:15 AM – 11:45 – Game two
11:45 – 12:30 Lunch
12:30 PM – 2:45 PM Game three
3:00 PM – 5:30 PM Game four
To be as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, all participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All players wishing to use the play area must abide by all public health orders at all times while inside Kingston Nexus.
- New! All players wishing to use the play area must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- All players must wear a face covering.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entrance to the play area. We also recommend sanitizing your hands frequently while inside our play area. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All players must attempt to practice physical distancing to the extent that it is possible while in the play area. We recommend always staying on the opposite side of the table from your opponent.
- All players wishing to use the play area must register and provide their full name, email address, and phone number. This is done at the request of KFL&A Public Health to assist with contract tracing related to COVID-19. Capacity is limited so that we can all play our favourite games as safely as possible.
- All tables must be reserved in advance; drop-ins are not permitted. There is no cost to reserve a table, but we ask that you limit yourself to 1 table per week, so that others may also enjoy the space.
- Players will be assigned a table and a time slot. Please do not enter the play area before your time slot, or approach any table other than the one you are assigned to.
- When you are finished with your game(s), please leave the play area as quickly as possible. You may certainly socialize with the other players, but we encourage you to do it outside.
- No food is permitted in the play area. If you get hungry, please leave Nexus and eat outside.
- No spectators are permitted. Note that you are also considered a spectator if you have a table reserved and your game ends early and you hang around to see how the next table over is doing.
- No shared game pieces are permitted. Similarly, while in the play area, you may only touch any game pieces (i.e. dice, cards, figurines) that belong to you. If you are playing a game that might normally involve you touching another player's pieces, we suggest that you simply instruct them to perform the action on your behalf. Please bring your own dice, cards, measuring tapes, and whatever else you might need for the game you are intending to play. We will not be lending out dice or measuring tapes, and we ask that you do not borrow your opponent's.
PairingsPairing system used: Swiss
PrizesPrizes awarded: Door prizes
270 Bagot St.
Kingston Ontario K7L 3G5
This event is fully booked.
- Ryan Sullivan
- Maxime Gregoire
- Daniel Macdonald
- Iain Clark
- Cody Chambers
- Cory Tokay
- Matt Buck
- Tyler/Mike Cranston
- Jordan Racey
- Colin Krstic
- Jason Leclair
- Jonathan Wolfe
- Lukas Duchaine
- Kevin Rutherford
- Shannon McLeod
- Connor Makarucha
- Matthew McAdoo
- Sam McAdoo
- Chris McDonnell