9:30 am - 5:00 pm
DATE: Saturday May 15th Rescheduled: Saturday June 19th Rescheduled: Saturday August 7th
Dice roll at 9:30 AM, doors open at 9:00 AM. 3 games for the day. (plus there is our traditional boss fight which happens at the end!)
Entry fee: $20
Each round is two hours.
1,500 point tournament. All armies must be battleforged. Each army begins with 12 Command Points. (subtracting from this initial amount for extra detachments etc.)
No Titanic units, Supreme Command, Lord of Wars or Primarchs.
You MUST include as your warlord a named SPECIAL CHARACTER from your relevant army book. It is their great crusade! So it’s about this character’s personal retinue of awesome they are bringing along for their personal crusade. (ie: if you play tyranids you’re going to have to include either deathleaper, Old one eye, or the swarmlord in your list and they must be your warlord)
If your codex is one of the two currently with no named special characters, the following may be used (only ONE per army however – it’s still their great crusade!):
Harlequins: the solitare
Genestealer Cult: the patriarch
To be as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, all participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All players wishing to use the play area must abide by all public health orders at all times while inside Kingston Nexus.
- All players must wear a face covering.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entrance to the play area. We also recommend sanitizing your hands frequently while inside our play area. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All players must attempt to practice physical distancing to the extent that it is possible while in the play area. We recommend always staying on the opposite side of the table from your opponent.
- All players wishing to use the play area must register and provide their full name, email address, and phone number. This is done at the request of KFL&A Public Health to assist with contract tracing related to COVID-19. Capacity is limited so that we can all play our favourite games as safely as possible.
- All tables must be reserved in advance; drop-ins are not permitted. There is no cost to reserve a table, but we ask that you limit yourself to 1 table per week, so that others may also enjoy the space.
- Players will be assigned a table and a time slot. Please do not enter the play area before your time slot, or approach any table other than the one you are assigned to.
- When you are finished with your game(s), please leave the play area as quickly as possible. You may certainly socialize with the other players, but we encourage you to do it outside.
- No food is permitted in the play area. If you get hungry, please leave Nexus and eat outside.
- No spectators are permitted. Note that you are also considered a spectator if you have a table reserved and your game ends early and you hang around to see how the next table over is doing.
- No shared game pieces are permitted. Similarly, while in the play area, you may only touch any game pieces (i.e. dice, cards, figurines) that belong to you. If you are playing a game that might normally involve you touching another player's pieces, we suggest that you simply instruct them to perform the action on your behalf. Please bring your own dice, cards, measuring tapes, and whatever else you might need for the game you are intending to play. We will not be lending out dice or measuring tapes, and we ask that you do not borrow your opponent's.
PairingsPairing system used: Swiss
PrizesPrizes awarded: Door prizes
270 Bagot St.
Kingston Ontario K7L 3G5
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Brandon Spence
- Kevin Rutherford
- Lukas Duchaine
- Keegan Rae
- Rick Abrams
- Maxime Gregoire
- Zach Matheson
- Ryan Sullivan
- Taylor Stevens
- Peter Scouten
- Cory Tokay
- Jordan Racey
- Richard Smith
- Timothy Gagnon
- Tyler/Mike Cranston
- Derek Figge