Kingston Gaming Nexus
270 Bagot St.
Spaces: 16 remaining
Event Phone Number: (613) 546-2565
- Tournament start time – doors open at 9 AM, dice roll at 9:30 AM @ Kingston Gaming Nexus
- 3 rounds – first round is random pairing, afterwards is battle points.
- Painting requirement – no painting minimum is required to play in this event, but you must have the appropriate model for your unit, although conversions are welcome.
- Armies will consist of 2000 points or less, and may be constructed utilizing any of the following options:
- Players may utilize no more than 2 ‘Detachments’. Furthermore each Detachment is considered unique (0-1) and may only be taken once. Formations, Data Slates, and Codex Detachments are all considered ‘Detachments’ for the purposes of this event and are restricted to the 0-1 limit.
- All units in the army are unique (0-1).
- Troops units lose their unique status if the army includes all types of Troops units available to it.
- Example 1: A Space Marines army may include multiple Tactical Squads only if it also includes a Scout Squad (and vice versa).
- Example 2: A Space Marines army that includes a Chapter Master on a bike may include multiple Tactical Squads only if it also includes a Bike Squad and a Scout Squad.
- Example 3: A Space Marines army with a Tau Empire Allied detachment may include multiple Tactical Squads only if it also includes a Scout Squad, Fire Warrior Team, and Kroot squad.
- Units with the same name but from different Factions will be considered the same unit. Likewise, extremely similar units (from the same or different Factions) will be considered the same unit.
- Example 4: A Space Marines Landraider and a Space Wolves Landraider would be considered the same unit.
- Example 5: A Landraider and a Landraider Crusader would be considered the same unit.
- Special/Unique Characters are considered the same unit as indicated by their background and/or title.
- Example 6: Chief Librarian Tigerius and a Space Marines Librarian would be considered the same unit. Army selections that would force a player to violate the unique status of a unit are not allowed.
- Example 7: The Adamantine Lance Formation requires multiple Imperial Knights and would thus not be allowed.
- Example 8: An Astra Militarum army could only include an Infantry Platoon (which requires a Platoon Command and 2 Infantry Squads) if the army also included a Veterans Squad, Heavy Weapons Squad, Special Weapons Squad, and Conscripts Squad thereby removing the unique status of Troops units.
- All Battle Brother allies are treated as Allies of Convenience.
- Players MUST use the same army list throughout the tournament.
- Fortifications are allowed in this event and will use the updated rules presented in Stronghold Assault. Massive Fortifications are NOT allowed. Each army may only contain a maximum of one (1) Fortification regardless of how many might be available from various Detachments.
- Character Lords of War are allowed in this event. Each army may only contain a maximum of one (1) Lord of War regardless of how many might be available from various Detachments, which must be bought from the army’s points total as normal.
- Imperial Armour units (Forge World) are allowed in this event and are considered to be part of the relevant Codex or faction, however due to the scarce nature of these units; each unit is considered unique (0-1) and may only be taken once per player. Imperial Armour weapon/turret options for a codex unit are NOT bound by this 0-1 limitation.
- In ALL cases, only the most currently published rules for any particular unit will be allowed.
And here’s Tom with the trophy on his head:
CapacityThis event has space for 30. 14 bookings have been received, and 16 spaces are available.
Bookings are closed for this event.