This event is our annual six-round, two-day Warhammer 40k tournament at the Kingston Gaming Nexus: 270 Bagot St. Kingston, ON. Admission to the tournament is $40 for the entire weekend. Sign up is in advance at Kingston Gaming Nexus either in person or through this web page.
Full payment is required to reserve your spot at the tournament. Please note, that if you do not sign up and show up on the day of the tournament, you are not guaranteed a spot to play. Because of how large this tourney will be, we cannot expand beyond what we’ve allocated.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS TOURNEY IS SLOTTED FOR A MAXIMUM OF 40 PLAYERS
- This is a 2,000 point, six game tournament
- The date of the event is Saturday February 24, and Sunday February 25, 2017. Doors open at 9 AM. Dice roll at 9:30.
Saturday February 24, 2017
- 9:00 AM – Sign in
- 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game One (at the end of game one your army is displayed for paint scoring)
- 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM – Lunch –> paint judging occurs
- 12:45 PM to 3:15 PM – Game Two
- 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Game Three
Sunday February 25, 2017
- 9:00 AM – Sign in
- 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Game Four (at the end of game four your army is displayed for paint scoring)
- 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM – Lunch –> paint judging is completed
- 12:45 PM to 3:15 PM – Game Five
- 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Game Six
- 6 PM – Awards and Prizes
Early Bird Signup
Registering early means you get a FREE T-SHIRT and FREE POINTS.
As we’re trying to encourage early registration, this year if you register by the deadline you get 12 points added to your score for the weekend! (making the grand total out of 180 possible points). If you don’t think that’s a big deal think about it this way – you’re adding nearly a full winning game worth of points to your score. Early bird helps us out immensely (as we have to pre order shirts, trophies etc.) so we want to encourage pre-registration as much as possible. Ideally by the deadline we’d have EVERYONE pre-registered.
Deadline: Saturday, January 27th
- So to claim early bird you must be:
- Paid and signed up at Nexus (your name needs to show up below in the “Confirmed” column)
- Final army list sent to Shannon via my email: email@example.com
- Best Overall: Lukas Duchaine
- Best General: Kevin Rutherford
- Best Sportsman: Matt Morton
- Best Painted: Lukas Duchaine
|1||Lukas Duchaine||Matt Morton, Jordan Racey, Connor Makarucha, Jack Crowley, Matt McAdoo, Kevin Rutherford||12, 17, 7, 18, 16, 19||149|
|2||Matt Morton||Lukas Duchaine, Josh Maxam, Andrew Groom, Connor Makarucha, Jordan Racey, Andre David||12, 13, 14, 6, 20, 15||147|
|3||Kevin Rutherford||Tony Crawford, Matt McAdoo, Andre David, Thomas Cline, Jamie Williams, Lukas Duchaine||16, 18, 10, 7, 8, 19||137|
|4||Daniel MacDonald||Chris Myers, Josh Chatten, Dave Bertrand, Matt McAdoo, Tony Crawford, Jordan Racey||6, 5, 9, 1, 3, 8||129|
|5||Jack Crowley||Andrew Groom, Peter Aadoson, Eric Morrin, Lukas Duchaine, Mark Battson, Colin Krstic||4, 10, 5, 18, 17, 9||127|
|6||Jordan Racey||Jonathan Wolfe, Lukas Duchaine, Iain Clark, Tony Crawford, Matt Morton, Daniel MacDonald||15, 17, 12, 4, 20, 8||122|
|7||Thomas Cline||Brandon Spence, Iain Clark, Jamie Williams, Kevin Rutherford, Andre David, Matt Mullen||1, 8, 15, 7, 4, 2||120|
|8||Connor Makarucha||Josh Maxam, Tim Gagnon, Lukas Duchaine, Matt Morton, Dave Bertrand, Jamie Williams||5, 4, 7, 6, 12, 3||117|
|9||Colin Krstic||Jamie Williams, Kaelon Brown, Matt Mullen, Alissa McDonough, Chris Myers, Jack Crowley||7, 19, 16, 13, 11, 9||114|
|10||Jamie Williams||Colin Krstic, Chris McDonnell, Thomas Cline, Andre David, Kevin Rutherford, Connor Makarucha||7, 20, 15, 2, 8, 3||112|
|11||Mark Battson||Eric Morrin, Jason Matheson, Chris McDonnell, Matt Mullen, Jack Crowley, Dave Bertrand||9, 14, 2, 19, 17, 1||110|
|12||Alissa McDonough||Jason Leclair, Eric Morrin, Tony Crawford, Colin Krstic, Adrien Williamson, Garrett Makarucha||3, 11, 20, 13, 18, 6||109|
|12||Peter Aadoson||Stefan Myers, Jack Crowley, Andrew Keast, Josh Chatten, Matt Mullen, Matt McAdoo||11, 10, 19, 15, 13, 5||109|
|14||Andrew Groom||Jack Crowley, Brandon Spence, Matt Morton, Tim Gagnon, Jason Matheson, Jonathan Wolfe||4, 16, 14, 11, 6, 20||108|
|14||Chris Myers||Daniel MacDonald, Dave Bertrand, Matt McAdoo, Eric Morrin, Colin Krstic, Tony Crawford||6, 7, 8, 3, 11, 18||108|
|16||Keegan Rae||Chris McDonnell, Adrien Williamson, Corey Donohue, Iain Clark, Eric Morrin, Jason Matheson||18, 3, 17, 20, 10, 11||106|
|16||Matt McAdoo||Liam MacAdoo, Kevin Rutherford, Chris Myers, Daniel MacDonald, Lukas Duchaine, Peter Aadoson||14, 18, 8, 1, 16, 5||106|
|16||Matt Mullen||Dave Bertrand, Jonathan Wolfe, Colin Krstic, Mark Battson, Peter Aadoson, Thomas Cline||10, 9, 16, 19, 13, 2||106|
|19||Andre David||Adrien Williamson, Corey Donohue, Kevin Rutherford, Jamie Williams, Thomas Cline, Matt Morton||13, 12, 10, 2, 4, 15||105|
|19||Iain Clark||Jason Matheson, Thomas Cline, Jordan Racey, Keegan Rae, Andrew Keast, Chris McDonnell||19, 8, 12, 20, 1, 14||105|
|21||Corey Donohue||Andrew Keast, Andre David, Keegan Rae, Jonathan Wolfe, Josh Chatten, Eric Morrin||8, 12, 17, 10, 7, 13||102|
|22||Eric Morrin||Mark Battson, Alissa McDonough, Jack Crowley, Chris Myers, Keegan Rae, Corey Donohue||9, 11, 5, 3, 10, 13||101|
|23||Jason Matheson||Iain Clark, Mark Battson, Garrett Makarucha, Chris McDonnell, Andrew Groom, Keegan Rae||19, 14, 18, 9, 6, 11||98|
|23||Kaelon Brown||Josh Chatten, Colin Krstic, Brandon Spence, Jason Leclair, Jonathan Wolfe, Stefan Myers||2, 19, 11, 16, 14, 7||98|
|25||Chris McDonnell||Keegan Rae, Jamie Williams, Mark Battson, Jason Matheson, Tim Gagnon, Iain Clark||18, 20, 2, 9, 15, 14||97|
|25||Josh Chatten||Kaelon Brown, Daniel MacDonald, Stefan Myers, Peter Aadoson, Corey Donohue, Adrien Williamson||2, 5, 3, 15, 7, 10||97|
|25||Tony Crawford||Kevin Rutherford, Garrett Makarucha, Alissa McDonough, Jordan Racey, Daniel MacDonald, Chris Myers||16, 15, 20, 4, 3, 18||97|
|28||Adrien Williamson||Andre David, Keegan Rae, Josh Maxam, Stefan Myers, Alissa McDonough, Josh Chatten||13, 3, 6, 14, 18, 10||94|
|28||Jonathan Wolfe||Jordan Racey, Matt Mullen, Jason Leclair, Corey Donohue, Kaelon Brown, Andrew Groom||15, 9, 1, 10, 14, 20||94|
|30||Josh Maxam||Connor Makarucha, Matt Morton, Adrien Williamson, Garrett Makarucha, Jason Leclair, Tim Gagnon||5, 13, 6, 12, 5, 16||93|
|31||Andrew Keast||Corey Donohue, Jason Leclair, Peter Aadoson, Dave Bertrand, Iain Clark, Brandon Spence||8, 2, 19, 17, 1, 12||92|
|31||Brandon Spence||Thomas Cline, Andrew Groom, Kaelon Brown, Liam MacAdoo, Stefan Myers, Andrew Keast||1, 16, 11, 8, 9, 12||92|
|31||Dave Bertrand||Matt Mullen, Chris Myers, Daniel MacDonald, Andrew Keast, Connor Makarucha, Mark Battson||10, 7, 9, 17, 12, 1||92|
|34||Liam MacAdoo||Matt McAdoo, Stefan Myers, Tim Gagnon, Brandon Spence, Garrett Makarucha, Jason Leclair||14, 6, 13, 8, 2, 4||91|
|35||Stefan Myers||Peter Aadoson, Liam MacAdoo, Josh Chatten, Adrien Williamson, Brandon Spence, Kaelon Brown||11, 6, 3, 14, 9, 7||87|
|36||Tim Gagnon||Garrett Makarucha, Connor Makarucha, Liam MacAdoo, Andrew Groom, Chris McDonnell, Josh Maxam||17, 4, 13, 11, 15, 16||86|
|37||Garrett Makarucha||Tim Gagnon, Tony Crawford, Jason Matheson, Josh Maxam, Liam MacAdoo, Alissa McDonough||17, 15, 18, 12, 2, 6||83|
|38||Jason Leclair||Alissa McDonough, Andrew Keast, Jonathan Wolfe, Kaelon Brown, Josh Maxam, Liam MacAdoo||3, 2, 1, 16, 5, 4||72|
To be as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, all participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- All players wishing to use the play area must abide by all public health orders at all times while inside Kingston Nexus.
- New! All players wishing to use the play area must provide proof of vaccination upon arrival.
- All players must wear a face covering.
- All players must sanitize their hands upon entrance to the play area. We also recommend sanitizing your hands frequently while inside our play area. Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All players must attempt to practice physical distancing to the extent that it is possible while in the play area. We recommend always staying on the opposite side of the table from your opponent.
- All players wishing to use the play area must register and provide their full name, email address, and phone number. This is done at the request of KFL&A Public Health to assist with contract tracing related to COVID-19. Capacity is limited so that we can all play our favourite games as safely as possible.
- All tables must be reserved in advance; drop-ins are not permitted. There is no cost to reserve a table, but we ask that you limit yourself to 1 table per week, so that others may also enjoy the space.
- Players will be assigned a table and a time slot. Please do not enter the play area before your time slot, or approach any table other than the one you are assigned to.
- When you are finished with your game(s), please leave the play area as quickly as possible. You may certainly socialize with the other players, but we encourage you to do it outside.
- No food is permitted in the play area. If you get hungry, please leave Nexus and eat outside.
- No spectators are permitted. Note that you are also considered a spectator if you have a table reserved and your game ends early and you hang around to see how the next table over is doing.
- No shared game pieces are permitted. Similarly, while in the play area, you may only touch any game pieces (i.e. dice, cards, figurines) that belong to you. If you are playing a game that might normally involve you touching another player's pieces, we suggest that you simply instruct them to perform the action on your behalf. Please bring your own dice, cards, measuring tapes, and whatever else you might need for the game you are intending to play. We will not be lending out dice or measuring tapes, and we ask that you do not borrow your opponent's.
PairingsPairing system used: n/a
PrizesPrizes awarded: n/a
270 Bagot St.
Kingston Ontario K7L 3G5
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Stefan Myers
- Chris Myers
- Tony Crawford
- Matt Morton
- Jason Leclair
- Lukas Duchaine
- Andrew Keast
- Matthew McAdoo
- Liam Macadoo
- Colin Krstic
- Brandon Spence
- Jonathan Wolfe
- Daniel Macdonald
- Chris McDonnell
- Eric Morrin
- Iain Clark
- Corey Donohue
- Jason Matheson
- Josh Chatten
- Matt Mullen
- Mark Battson
- jamie Williams
- Peter Aadoson
- Connor Makarucha
- Jordan Racey
- Kevin Rutherford
- Alex Stewart
- Timothy Gagnon
- Keegan Rae
- Thomas Cline
- Garrett Makarucha
- Josh Maxam
- Andre David
- Adrien Williamson
- Dave Bertrand